Agile / Scrum Coach
What's the role?
As an Agile / Scrum Coach you are responsible for making sure that the members of a large software project team are well trained on the values of the Scrum framework and Agile practices. You oversee the development of the Scrum Masters in the organizational unit and coach them in their personal development of Agile mastery. You are also ensuring that the team members are aware of their respective roles and how they will fulfil them while using the framework and Scrum ceremonies. Considering our global matrix organization, you will also be in very close alignment with our Product Owners and Project Managers to make the change success for the Hilti.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Guiding both your team of Scrum Masters and as well the entire project organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values. Ensuring a common understanding of Agile mindset and Scaled Framework by performing enablement sessions on the topic for new team members. Supporting and educating Product Owners, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog. Facilitating discussions, decision making and confliction resolution. Transforming the project organization into an Agile one.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit! Our Headquarters in located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more.
We want you to work your best and offering flexible working and day care for your children are just some ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
You are both willing to lead Scrum teams on a daily basis while acting as a coach for the team of Scrum Masters? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
What you need is:
- You hold an university degree (technical, economic, IT)
- You bring proven experience of several years in a Scrum Master role for a software development team and/or digital/IT team that was applying Scrum principles
- You have good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Ideally you bring basic knowledge on Lean Development and basic IT background skills
- You are an expert in driving organizational development in an entity
- You have the ability to inspire and motivate others
- You focus on the development of your mentees and encourage the team to try new things
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.