Audit Manager (m/f/x)
What's the role?
We are looking for an audit manager to join our corporate audit team based in HQ in Schaan, Liechtenstein. You will be responsible for leading designated internal audit activities throughout the Hilti Group, partner cross-functionally on projects and drive continuous improvements and process excellence.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Plan, lead and execute end-to-end audit processes, including evaluation of company risks, internal controls, and compliance with policies and procedures.
Engage with key stakeholders and other strategic business partners to work on projects that drive process improvements to increase the efficiency and mitigate risks.
Constantly challenge the status quo and take lead with shaping the future in a dynamic environment with new topics, ways of working and team development.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use. It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
You are looking for a company where you can pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered a final destination but a starting point.
You can utilize problem solving, conceptional and critical thinking skills while passionately supporting business and process improvements along with audit activities.
You are looking for opportunities to use your excellent intercultural interpersonal communication skills to influence on all levels of the organization.
What you need is:
- You are a Finance qualified professional (Finance master’s degree and/or CPA (or equivalent ACA, ACCA. CIMA, MBA) with a relevant job experience of a minimum of 5+ years
- You have experience with finance processes, internal controlling system and or external/internal auditing
- You have experience with project management always looking for out of the box solutions
- You have an independent and proactive working style with effective time management and self-organization skills as well as following high ambition to deliver an excellent result
- You are a team player with a passion to share experiences and create a positive department environment
- You are a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills to successfully perform in a global matrix environment (good stakeholder management and influencing skills)
- Mid-term ambition to go for an international finance leadership position
- Good knowledge of MS Office and particularly SAP/BI or SAP ByD
- You are fluent in English (additional languages are an asset)
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application!
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.
*For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland/ Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss/ Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.