Coach Purchasing and Logistics, Unit Technical Services, Plant Schaan (m/f/x)
What's the role?
Develop and implement purchasing and logistics strategies with your team for tools and consumables in the plant in Schaan but also in the global Hilti manufacturing environment. Drive strategic projects and value stream initiatives as part of the Unit Leadership team.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Develop and drive strategic purchasing initiatives in the global Hilti manufacturing environment with Plants in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Further develop global value streams and deliver on challenging delivery and financial targets. Drive commercial and logistics aspects of the business within the Unit, manage the daily purchasing and logistics requirements for innovative and complex tools and consumables with a team of highly motivated employees. Inspire peers and team members to outperform in those areas.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
If you are passionate about structuring the purchasing activities for our tools and operating supplies for our production network, if you want to achieve great results again and again, if you want to develop yourself and your team in this process, apply immediately.
What you need is:
- A university degree in supply chain, Industrial engineering, business or finance with excellent results
- Proven track record in managing global purchasing activities and value streams in multinational company
- Strong business literacy, preferably advanced experience in related software tools (i.e. SAP)
- Evidence of acting as a strategic partner through influencing and interacting with key stakeholders across a matrix organization.
- A proactive approach in identifying external trends and acting as change agent
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to inspire peers and employees in a global environment
- Fluent in written and oral German and English
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.