Domain Expert Construction Workforce Management Software (m/f/x)
What's the role?
In this role, you will be at the forefront of shaping Hilti’s construction workforce management software solution through a thorough understanding of customer business processes and customers’ needs. You will work with our strong development team to jointly create the best-in-class workforce management solution. Located at headquarters in Liechtenstein, in a diverse and international team set-up, you are going to have frequent interactions with lead customers, close collaboration with our market organisations globally and other business units.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
In this role, you will identify and define customer needs and pain points related to managing workforce in the field of the construction industry. Moreover, you will act as a customer within the Hilti team having deep understanding of construction processes and make use of your extensive network in construction business to deepen your understanding of workforce management. You will support the identification of relevant use cases, the definition of requirements and the review and testing of developed novel solutions.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
About you: you are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered a final destination but the starting point.
What you need is:
- You hold a degree, preferably in civil engineering or other domain related to construction.
- Ideally you have a proven track record in construction business with regards to managing projects and/or field
- A plus is your network in construction business
- Have a genuine interest and affinity for technology, digitalization and software products as well as a talent for analytical and conceptual working.
- Ability to uncover customer pain points and needs into solution requirements
- Willingness to travel
- Your working style is proactive and you have a “getting-things-done” approach
- You have strong interpersonal skills to successfully perform in a global matrix environment, excellent stakeholder management skills)
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), additional languages, in particular German are beneficial
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.
*For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland/ Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss/ Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.