Global Crisis Manager Coordinator 80%-100% (m/f/x)
What's the role?
This new sharpened role, you design, coordinate, and oversee Global Crisis Management Procedures and act as an Emergency Coordinator in Emergency situations, with the capacity to respond in evenings and weekends in a defined om-call-rotation.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- You design, coordinate and oversee Crisis Management procedures both at facilities and Corporate level to ensure the Company’s state of readiness and preparedness for crisis management considering a variety of emergencies such as natural disasters or chemical spills, and to coordinate response plans.
- You act as an advisory role on Emergency Response matters and ensure that Emergency Response readiness of the Company is updated, tested, and improved over the time at operational, tactical and strategic levels.
- We are searching for a proactive and broadly capable candidate (m/w/d) who will develop and deliver crisis management advisory services and programs, as well as associated training on the above topics.
- Our internal set up calls for a concierge mentality and a hands-on attitude, as well as high-level communication skills.
- You will handle the emergency management, disaster preparedness, evacuations, and to a certain extent business continuity, as well as incident management and response.
- The role encompasses physical and cyber issues, so you will work closely with IT security and other functions.
- You shall be familiar with offensive/defensive tools and approaches in crisis management or be willing to learn it in short time after taking the role.
- Capacity to respond to events in evenings and on weekends including participation in an on-call rotation.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
About you: you are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered a final destination but the starting point.
What you need is:
- Experienced Hilti Employee, ideally with diverse international Hilti Experience
- University degree, with good communication skills in English and German
- Conceptually strong, able to define and roll-out Global Crisis Management Procedures
- Mature personality, able to stay calm and focused in emergency situations
- Open for Training and personally deep dive into Crisis prevention, Disaster recovery and Emergency Management topics
- Capacity to respond to events in evenings & on weekends including participation in an on-call rotation
- Familiar with travel software and/ or travel alert solutions would be beneficial
*For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland/ Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss/ Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.
Learn more about us : https://careers.hilti.li/en-li
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.