Global Lean Manager – Tactical – Business Units (m/f/x)
What's the role?
Take the opportunity to be part of our Operational Excellence in Business Units Team, with the chance to travel worldwide to utilize your knowledge and passion for LEAN to make an impact on our business. Develop people and drive ownership of LEAN across Business unit organization, Product Development, Suppliers, Marketing, HR, Finance, Sales and even to our Customers! Are you ready for it?
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might nothave heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software andservices for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, builtover 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptionalservice. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’relooking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step upto new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
1. Partner with the function / BU to drive & strengthen the Lean mindset and culture in Hilti.
2. Earn trust with stakeholders & Business leaders to drive the Lean Journey.
3. Live and demonstrate a good level of business acumen; listen & understand the business to naturally incorporate the lean mindset to support the respective business strategy.
4. Co-develop & coordinate LEAN program with Business and/or Global process managers across BUs.
5. Own & maintain specific Lean systems, methods & platforms to drive operational excellence.
6. Upskill the organization on LEAN principles, systems, methods to drive end-to-end improvements & sustainability.
7. Facilitate value stream projects & kaizen / problem solving workshops globally to create impact.
8. Assess the business based on our world class Lean Assessment for sites in the advanced maturity on Lean & support assessment of more mature sites enabling to create a roadmap for the next 12-18 months.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
Our Operational Excellence Team is anchored at the very highest levels of Hilti & fosters leaders within Hilti. If you have passion, want to learn by doing, coach others, interact with all levels of the organizations, travel internationally and drive to make a difference then this is the place for you. The location of the role is in the beautiful Rhine-Valley in Schaan at our HQ, which allows to interact and connect with key functions from all business areas.
We are a truly divers team in all dimensions, we are closely connected, we live continuous improvement, support each other and live an inclusive working culture. Last but not least, we have a lot of fun – come and join us.
What you need is:
- Masters or bachelors in Engineering or Business Administration
- Broad knowledge implementing LEAN / change management across different parts of an enterprise
- Min. 5 years working with LEAN topics and in an international environment
- Experience in coaching & training Leaders on LEAN from a central role, developing state-of-the-art LEAN initiatives, roadmaps & LEAN systems
- Result oriented, structured, team player with a passion to make difference
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.