Global Marketing Data Specialist (m/f/x)
What's the role?
In our highly diverse Website Marketing team, you will be responsible for digital product information that feeds our webshop for the Fastening & Protection business area. You will experience the agile mentality, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
You will be integrated in a scrum team and there will work closely with Website Product Owner, Marketing Data Manager, Product Managers, Process managers and experts, Digital Asset Manager and IT teams. Your daily responsibilities go from building new product pages to implementing continuous improvements on the existing ones on our PIM system. You will also be responsible for assessing and strengthen data quality by identifying potential information gaps to enhance and consulting and partnering with different teams to ensure data consistency and completeness.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
A structured, detail oriented and problem-solving attitude and enthusiasm are all essential for this role. We expect you to help us drive excellent product marketing data for the Fastening and Protection area that engages our customers! So, get ready to jump into this role and make a real difference in the quality of the product information.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or Engineering related fields
- Ideally 1 year of work experience, but role generally suitable for graduates
- Ability to work well in an interdisciplinary, multi-cultural environment and matrix organization with multiple priorities
- Very structured and organized working style with an eye for detail
- Proactive and “getting-things-done” attitude
- Experience in sales/marketing roles is beneficial, experience with Product Information Management system preferred
- Strong understanding of digital platforms and technologies preferred
- Understanding of digital media assets for products (marketing data, technical data, images, videos) preferred
- You are fluent in English (verbally and written) with excellent communication skills. Additional languages are a plus.
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.