Global Process Manager, Global Product Data Governance (m/f/x)
What's the role?
We are shaping the digital future at Hilti and are looking for new team members to play an integral role in our journey. As Global Process Manager you will lead the definition, development & roll-out of processes and systems to manage product data for Hilti worldwide. You will partner with key stakeholders in business units, global IT, our digital publication channels and external partners to build the data backbone for leading-edge software & service solutions for our customers.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
1. As Global Process Manager you will partner with business units for hardware & software products to analyse the underlying business needs and specify requirements for core applications in the solution landscape for product data.
2. As business owner for one of Hilti’s core data management systems, you will be responsible for data governance across the value chain and will build the long-term strategy for our product data eco-system.
3. You will lead the definition & implementation of process and software projects by orchestrating stakeholders in software solution teams, digital channels, global IT and external partners to follow this strategy and shape the digital future.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
If you like working in a global team and driving a global business in a hands-on and performance-oriented culture you will enjoy the job. If you believe working with colleagues from different backgrounds and interaction across all hierarchical and functional levels will be enriching – join the team!
What you need is:
- What you need is:
- Master studies in the field of engineering or technology; MBA is a plus
- At least 3 years of professional experience with expertise in project/process management in a matrix organization
- Proven process management skills, proven praxis as SCRUM master/Agile Coach is a plus
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with high system affinity and working knowledge of systems and tools
- Exceptional written and spoken communication and presentation skills in English; Additional languages are a plus
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.