Global Process Manager, Product Portfolio Management
What's the role?
You will lead the global definition of the time to money framework to design, develop and deliver solutions integrated with our overarching product portfolio across Hilti. You will orchestrate various functions across the organization to provide a standardized global framework to strengthen service and engagement orientation for all Business Units.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
In this challenging global role, your 3 core areas of responsibilities will be:
1. You will partner with the various business units and cross functional communities to develop and enhance the frameworks of related PPM (Product Portfolio Management) processes to drive customer engagement.
2. You will drive strategic initiatives and ensure operational excellence along the product life cycle. As a champion of Agility at Hilti, you will be the sparring partner for the cross functional projects (HW, SW and Services) to bring concept to market in most lean and efficient way.
3. You will enhance global toolchain of systems and applications used in the product development and deployment environment (including standardization and release management).
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, these may include day care for your kids or a free in-house gym.
Why should you apply?
You will be the driving force behind the design of our overarching framework for software or services This role offers you a unique chance to build a strong network across all the entire management team of our global business units. In time this will be a big advantage to further develop your career into different directions. If you believe working with colleagues from different backgrounds and interaction across all hierarchical and functional levels will be enriching – join the team!
What you need is:
- Master studies in the field of technology or business administration; PhD/ MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years of professional experience with distinguished expertise in project management
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with a working knowledge of systems and tool chains
- Proven project/process management skills in a matrix organization
- Exceptional written and spoken communication and presentation skills in English; German is a plus
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.