Global Process Manager, Product Portfolio Management
What's the role?
You will lead the global definition of the time to money framework to design, develop and deliver solutions integrated with our overarching product portfolio across Hilti. You will orchestrate various functions across the organization to provide a standardized global framework to strengthen service and engagement orientation for all Business Units.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
In this global role, your 3 core areas of responsibilities will be:
1. You will partner with the various business units and cross functional communities to develop and enhance the frameworks of related PPM (Product Portfolio Management) processes to drive customer engagement.
2. You will drive strategic initiatives and ensure operational excellence along the product life cycle. As an expert of Agility at Hilti, you will be the sparring partner for the cross functional projects (HW, SW and Services) to bring concept to market in most lean and efficient way.
3. You will enhance global toolchain of systems and applications used in the product development and deployment environment (including standardization and release management).
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit! Our Headquarters in located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more.
We want you to work your best and offering flexible working and day care for your children are just some ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
You will drive the design of our overarching framework for hardware or services forward. This role offers you a unique chance to build a strong network across all the entire management team of our global business unites. In time this will be a big advantage to further develop your career into different directions. If you believe working with colleagues from different backgrounds and interaction across all hierarchical and functional levels will be enriching – join the team!
What you need is:
- Master studies in the field of technology or business administration; PhD/ MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years of professional experience with distinguished expertise in project management
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with a working knowledge of systems and tool chains
- Proven project/process management skills in a matrix organization
- Exceptional written and spoken communication and presentation skills in English; German is a plus
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.