Global Product Compliance Manager (m/f/x)
What's the role?
We are looking for a Global Product Compliance Manager (m/f/d) to join our global legal department on a full-time basis with immediate effect. In this role, you will coordinate product compliance relevant tasks across the organization and act as connection point to internal and external stakeholders. You will monitor and document new and changing regulations and help implement the required changes. Furthermore, you will play a crucial role in consulting product development projects on product compliance, as well as on sustainability such as ecodesign, product carbon footprint and circular economy. You will proactively engage with other subject matter experts. In your role, you will be reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Bringing compliant and environmentally sound products to the market are integral parts of our business. To support this, you as Global Product Compliance Manager will play an important role in ensuring product compliance using a coordinated organization-wide approach. You will monitor new and changing worldwide regulations and support product development teams meet the legal requirements. You will act as single point of contact for all product compliance related requests of internal and external stakeholders on a global basis and you will provide product compliance related advise across all business fields of Hilti.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes us a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive.
What you need is:
- You have a passion for product regulatory topics and experience with global product compliance beneficial
- You hold a university degree in materials science, mechanical engineering, chemistry or a similar field of studies; PhD preferred
- You gained a minimum of three years of experience in an international industry environment and/or in a leading management consultancy, beneficially in the field of Product Compliance or in a comparable function
- You have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills at any level paired with a solution-oriented and lean working approach combined with the ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- You are highly motivated and ready to take on responsibility
- You enjoy working within a global product compliance team and across departments
- You have gained experience in coordinating internal and external stakeholders
- You speak fluently English and German
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Mirko Haase https://www.linkedin.com/in/mirko-haase-7687ab129/
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.