Global Smart Factory Project Manager – Global Manufacturing (m/f/x)
What's the role?
Take the opportunity to be part of our Global Manufacturing Excellence Team, with the chance to travel worldwide to utilize your knowledge and passion for Lean and the Smart Factory to make an impact on our business. Develop people and drive projects across the entire Manufacturing Network to develop our production system to the next level! Are you ready for it?
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
1. Co-develop & coordinate value stream design projects
2. Management of global projects, as well as the standardization and continuous optimization of processes and software
3. Facilitate digital and non-digital workflow projects, value stream projects and workshops globally
4. Co-develop & drive cross-functional strategic initiatives with the business leaders
5. Live a business excellence mindset; always seek for areas of improvement, reducing waste in processes and digital topics such as data analytics
6. Provide a voice to business excellence within the plants and global manufacturing management team
7. Act as an engaging business partner: Live and demonstrate a good level of business acumen, business understanding
8. Align, spar and coach people on multiple levels of the organization on lean mindset, change management and the digital transformation. Participate in and lead area meetings
9. Upskill organization on digital and lean principles, systems, methods to drive end-to-end improvements and sustainability
10. Act in a multi-cultural environment, show learning agility and be close to the people
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
Our Global Manufacturing Excellence Team is anchored at the very highest levels of Hilti & fosters leaders within Hilti. If you have passion, want to learn by doing, coach others, interact with all levels of the organizations, travel internationally and drive to make a difference then this is the place for you. The location of the role is in the beautiful Rhine-Valley in Schaan at our HQ, which allows to interact and connect with key functions from all business areas.
We are a truly divers team in all dimensions, we are closely connected, we live continuous improvement, support each other and live an inclusive working culture. Last but not least, we have a lot of fun – come and join us.
What you need is:
- Master or Bachelor in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- Profound experience in the area of digital value stream design
- Profound project management experience leading lean implementation, change management and digitalization projects
- Min. 5 years of experience working with business excellence
- Experience in coaching and training leaders
- Result oriented, structured, open for intercultural exchange, team player with a passion to make difference
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.