Head of Data Governance – Marketing & Sales (m/f/x)
What's the role?
As the ‘Head of Data Governance – Marketing & Sales’ you will work directly with the ‘Head of Marketing & Sales Data and Impact Measurement’, the ‘Global Strategic Marketing Leadership Team’ and our Global IT department on the development of a scalable data governance strategy. This job will provide you with the opportunity define & drive the data culture in Marketing & Sales. This comes with significant exposure to Hilti Top Management and business stakeholders alike.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might nothave heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software andservices for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, builtover 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptionalservice. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’relooking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step upto new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
In the role of the ‘Head of Data Governance – Marketing & Sales’ you will define, manage and own the Data Governance principles across Marketing & Sales. You will:
- Set the strategic vision and direction for the “data area” covering all our physical & digital channels
- Define, manage & monitor Data Governance framework, principles & processes for Marketing & Sales, supporting Data Protection implementations and monitoring of and intervention in other initiatives accordingly to GDPR and relevant other principles
- Proactively identify where policies are missing and work with the relevant internal stakeholders to develop & implement these
- Aim for data correctness, high data quality and integrity to support error-free execution of our business processes and drive positive customer experiences
- Work as an internal consultant providing advice, support and establish cross-functional understanding of how to balance use and protection of Hilti’s precious asset “data”
- Collaborate with complex projects to ensure projects deliver maximum business benefit whilst adhering to Data Governance, Protection and Management principles
- Identify strategic opportunities to drive efficiency through effective use of data & process automation
- Drive the selection & implementation of a state-of-the-art data governance technology together with our Global IT department
- Build up and lead data governance team for Marketing & Sales
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
About you: Your are looking for an expert career opportunity within a globally operating matrix organization where you can influence the data governance across functions & geographics.
What you need is:
- You come with 8+ years of professional experience in assessing, designing, implementing and managing larger data governance programs in similar sized companies
- Extensive experience and technical understanding with regards to data governance, data architecture, data management, data policy, data standards, Data Ops, data analytics topics, as well as understanding of related frameworks like DAMA DMBOK
- Expert / Deep understanding of the Data Regulations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex data topics & related business issues into a simple message that drives accountability, ownership & resolution
- Paired with empathy to easily navigate corporate, business and tech environments and drive change
- You demonstrated skills in negotiation, team motivation, leadership and senior stakeholder management proven in complex project management
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact the Christian Ranacher Global HRBP or Remo Hongler, Head of Marketing & Sales Data and Impact Measurement.
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.