Intern - Global Product Marketing - BU POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES
What's the role?
In the Power Tools and Accessories Business Unit, we passionately develop, supply, and market some of the leading tools you will find on construction sites worldwide. You will be working alongside an experienced and interdisciplinary team that constantly drives competitive advantages through clearly differentiated tools.
We have a rolling application basis, so please apply at any time. Internships are year-round, hence we can offer the beautiful mountains between Austria and Switzerland in all their seasons. Duration of an internship is at least 6 months.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As an intern in our department, you’ll be part of the global product marketing team, driving your own dedicated workstreams to provide input for and support launches of our innovative next generation of products and services, assisting operationally on several ongoing projects, and working closely with our experts to develop solutions that generate additional benefits for our customers.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Interview experts and customers to identify opportunities for future growth
- Conduct competitive analyses and research on market structures
- Support on product launches of our next generation products and services
- Assist operationally several ongoing projects within the department
- Liaise with key stakeholders to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions
What do we offer?
We’ll give you the tools you need to excel in your internship, including one-to-one coaching. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own project while being part of a friendly team.
You’ll not just be another pair of hands but a fully integrated team member with lots of self-responsibility. From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with strategic development discussions and career opportunities.
We’ll support you even before you start with us through relocation and integration support. You’ll never be bored being part of the international intern community at Hilti. Furthermore, the snow-draped mountains, crystal-clear lakes and marvelous landscapes in the Happy Valley invites for lots of outdoor activities.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, and more productive team. If you have no prior knowledge of construction, that’s fine with us. We’re more interested in your ability, commitment and drive to succeed.
What you need is:
- BSc/MSc level student in a business and/or engineering related disciple
- Engineering background in civil, industrial or electrical engineering is a plus
- Ability to work independently or within a team to get things done
- Strong communication skills, with excellent English and interpersonal skills
- Ability to research information systematically and put the results in a nutshell
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.