Intern - Global Talent Acquisition
What's the role?
Reporting to the Group Head of Talent Acquisition, you will support the Global Talent Acquisition team delivering a number of transformation projects across the Hilti Group.
Start date: February 2021 for at least 6 months.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
In 2019, Hilti established a Global Talent Acquisition function responsible for developing and executing a new Global Talent Acquisition Strategy which includes investment in a number technology platforms and global initiatives.
Reporting to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition & SVP HR, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of the Global Talent Acquisition function who have an exciting year planned for 2021:
- Proactively support the Global Head of Talent Acquisition and the Global TA team in executing the strategic roadmap
- Support the project managers in planning and facilitating project meetings
- Develop process roadmaps & document user stories
- Coordinate key milestones and hold status check meetings
- Maintain project plans to help measure performance and report effectively on all initiatives
- Participating in the clear communication of program issues / risks as they arise
- Update project tracking and reporting documentation in line with steering board and organizational requirements
- Be able to serve as a point contact for stakeholders regarding project information/updates
- Develop high quality presentations and status updates
- Support project managers and external vendors in the development of training materials
What do we offer?
We’ll give you the tools you need to excel in your internship, including one-to-one coaching. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own project while being part of a friendly team.
You’ll not just be another pair of hands but a fully integrated team member with lots of self-responsibility. From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with strategic development discussions and career opportunities.
We’ll support you even before you start with us through relocation and integration support. With the international intern’s community at Hilti you’ll never be bored. Further, the snow-draped mountains, crystal-clear lakes and marvelous landscapes in the Happy Valley invite for lots of outdoor activities.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you have no knowledge of construction, that’s fine with us. We’re more interested in your ability, commitment and drive to succeed.
What you need is:
- You are a Bachelor's or Master's student in business or a related field
- You are someone who is up for a challenge and wants an internship that enables you to experience a truly global business environment.
- You have a strong academic record and are energized by the need to learn and adapt quickly
- You have a natural interest in the role of technology and are proficient in core MS products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- As this is a global role, you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
We take our time to get to know you. As part of your recruitment process, you’ll get to talk to your internship coach as well as your HR Manager who both can answer some of your burning questions.
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.