Internal Audit - Corporate Audit Manager
What's the role?
Lead & support internal audits throughout the Hilti Group, which focus on operational risks, effectiveness of business controls, reliability of management information, corporate governance topics and compliance with internal policies and guidelines.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
The role involves independent execution and leading (planning, resource allocation, onsite execution, follow up and senior management reporting) of audits and projects in a multicultural environment throughout the Hilti Group. The high quality outcome of the assignments creates transparency and supports senior management decisions. The ability to understand complex finance- and business scenarios, to analyse and structure information and challenge the “status quo” is crucial. Excellent written and oral intercultural communication skills throughout all hierarchy levels are essential in this role.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, these may include day care for your kids or a free in-house gym.
Why should you apply?
We look for a proactive personality with drive and empathy and proven leadership skills with the ambition for a global finance leadership role.
What you need is:
- Finance qualified professional (Finance Master Degree and/or CPA (or equivalent)) with a relevant job experience of a minimum of 5+ years
- “Big 4” Audit Manager or “Big 4”-experience with subsequent finance career in a Global/Multinational Company
- Internationally mobile with willingness to travel (to 40%) and mid-term ambition to go for an international finance leadership position after performing successfully in this internal audit role for a minimum of 3 years
- Very good understanding of business processes and systems (e.g. Supply Chain, Market Reach) as well as good knowledge of MS Office and particularly SAP/BI
- Fluent in English and at least a second language
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”