Internal Corporate Communication Manager (m/f/x)
What's the role?
We are looking for an Internal Communication Manager as a part of Global Corporate Communications Team. In this role you know how to prepare internal topics in a way that is appropriate for the target group and how to implement the corporate strategy internally. Whether it's product news, sales reports or emotional stories - you know which topics motivate your colleagues and how to describe them. As an experienced communications professional you know the contribution that internal communications makes in change processes.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As Internal Communication Manager you will:
- Take on the function of an internal reporter who picks up news, prepares it for different channels and communicates it
- Create texts for internal communication channels (e.g. intranet news section, employee magazine) that are tailored to a specific target group
- Co-creation of dialog-oriented and measurable employee communication
- Independently develop content and finding new ways to disseminate it in the Hilti world
- Create internal global and/or local communication concepts, including a range of communication tactics for the strategic topics of innovation, thought leadership and people
- Consult and exchange ideas with communication colleagues in the various regions
- Networking with all areas to stay on top of the latest developments - whether with the business units, IT, marketing or HR
- Communicate simultaneously for all Group companies around the world and for Hilti employees at Headquarters
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
About you: you are someone who has good feel for language and a professional, innovative writing style. You take pleasure in writing as well as in the story behind the topic.
We offer you the opportunity to develop an innovative corporate function and leave your footprint. This position is an exciting communications function with high visibility throughout the Group. Thanks to a high degree of creative freedom, you will have the opportunity to try out new ways of doing things.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communication or a relevant field; degree or relevant education/training in communications or editorial work
- Familiarity with MS Office as a prerequisite; knowledge of photo and video editing software is an advantage
- Native speaker of English or German; outstanding written and spoken knowledge of the other language
- Confidence in style and experience in copywriting and editing
- Experience with a social intranet and in community management
- A high demand for quality, a structured way of working and experience in topic selection and editorial planning
- Sound knowledge of project management principles and experience in managing projects
- Ability to keep a cool head and set priorities, even in stressful situations.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently; intercultural understanding and a hands-on mentality in the operational implementation of one’s own communication concepts
- Reliable, authentic, open, personable and outgoing communication style that is also convincing when conveying complex topics
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager.
Learn more about us : https://careers.hilti.li/en-li
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.
*For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland/ Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss/ Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.