IT Lawyer (m/f/x)
What's the role?
We are looking for an IT in-house lawyer (m/f/d) in Liechtenstein to join our global legal & compliance department on a full-time basis with immediate effect. In this role, you will mainly advise on IT law relevant tasks, such as drafting, reviewing and negotiating IT contracts, coordinating other IT law relevant tasks across the organization and act as connection point to internal and external stakeholders. You will provide legal advice in the interesting area of information technology, Software client agreements, partly IoT and digital media. You will play a crucial role in consulting in Global IT projects. You will proactively engage with other subject matter experts. In your role, you will be reporting to the Team Lead IT Law & Legal Tech.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
In this role you will be an expert for all questions concerning IT-, digital media law and software development related projects and partly IoT, which are arising within the Hilti-group`s various businesses. Your focus will be on reviewing, structuring, drafting, negotiating and finalizing complex contracts in the area of IT transactions, outsourcing, website- and app/mobile development and/or software licensing for both, Hilti internal stakeholders and towards Hilti`s customers. Furthermore, you will support the global legal & compliance department`s ongoing Legal Tech initiatives.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes us a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive.
What you need is:
- You have a passion for IT law and an affinity to information technology
- You are a highly motivated and resilient character
- You hold a European law degree being at minimum equal to a master’s degree. Advanced professional education (e.g. LL.M of IT law or similar) is a plus
- You gained a minimum of two years of experience as a IT lawyer by drafting, advising and negotiating contract terms related to IT laws in an international company and/or in a leading law firm
- You have the ability to draft contracts in English from scratch
- You have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills at any level paired with a solution-oriented and lean working approach combined with the ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- You enjoy working within a global legal & compliance team and across other departments
- You have gained experience in coordinating internal and external stakeholders
- You speak fluently English; German is a plus
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Philipp Häusle: https://www.linkedin.com/in/philipp-h%C3%A4usle-9522182a
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.