IT Network Infrastructure Specialist (m/f/x)
What's the role?
We are looking for an open-minded, communicative, and technically competent IT network Infrastructure specialist to strengthen our regional IT delivery team, which offers our user community competent advice on various IT topics.
You will also take part and support challenging IT projects like renewal of technology and integrating new network related Services.
In addition you will support and migrate specialized VOIP Telephony solutions.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might nothave heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software andservices for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, builtover 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptionalservice. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’relooking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step upto new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Your main area of responsibilities are the following:
1.) IT Network Operations for our Headquarters (>2500 connected devices)
2.) Lifecycle Management of the Network specific infrastructure
3.) Coordination technical crews for cable management
4.) Supporting global Network Projects
5.) Supporting network telephony solutions (VOIP)
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
About you: you are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered a final destination but the starting point.
What you need is:
- Completed IT education or technical vocational training with further education in the field of computer science
- Ideally you have a proven track record in developing of around 3-5 years preferably in a similar roles
- You have completed a CCNA education
- You are a team player and are resilient in terms of workload
- You have experience in IT projects and guiding the business in implementing their desired IT solutions
- Deep knowledge of Network operations for Cisco Products
- Good experience with VOIP telephony solutions
- Ability to perform complex troubleshooting of IT network services
- Knowledge of industry standard service desk processes and procedures
- You have at least 3 years of experience in industrial IT network operational sector
Learn more about us : https://careers.hilti.li/en-li
*For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland/ Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss/ Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.