IT Project Manager
What's the role?
We are looking for an IT Project Manager to join our global legal and compliance department in Liechtenstein on a full-time basis with immediate effect. In this role, you will support the development and implementation of specific legal projects and our global Legal Tech strategy within the Hilti group. You’ll proactively engage with all internal stakeholders, including Global IT, Procurement and other relevant business stakeholders.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
To support the realization of our strategic targets, you as IT Project Manager will among other things manage specific legal- and Legal Tech projects by defining processes and their digitalization & automation. You shall be able to identify needs and to define creative ways to fill them. We are looking for a colleague with experience in IT project management and consultancy, while programing skills would be beneficial.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, these may include day care for your kids or a free in-house gym.
Why should you apply?
Within this role you have a unique chance to connect with many people in a wide variety of roles across our global organisation.
Hilti's unique company culture stands for an ambitious but caring working environment. If you are looking to develop your career with a global player and international innovation driver and want to be part of a great, international team, we strongly appreciate your application.
What you need is:
- A university degree IT or in a similar field that relates to the above-mentioned profile and minimum one (1) years of profound experience in IT project- and solution management in an international industry environment and/or in a leading management consultancy.
- Interest in the daily work of the legal and compliance department.
- Excellent project management- and communication skills.
- Practical experience in the digitalization & automation of processes.
- Experience with MS Office 365, SharePoint design and project tools (e.g. Jira, MS Project, etc.).
- In-depth understanding of database concepts and structures.
- Business-fluent in English or German, additional language skills are beneficial.
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.