Knowledge Engineer, Product Data Governance (m/f/x)
What's the role?
We are shaping the digital future at Hilti and are looking for new team members to play an integral role in our journey. As Knowledge Engineer you are part of the global team that is building the data backbone for all software & service solutions that rely on technical product data. You will work in a multi-disciplinary team to turn business requirements into a global process & system landscape. As part of the project team, you will partner with key knowledge carriers of hardware products & software applications to integrate the respective knowledge into the global data model.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
1. As knowledge engineer you and will work stakeholders in marketing, development & the technical approval departments and will strongly influence the global definition of data models as foundation for leading-edge software & service solutions.
2. You will lead the integration of data for newly developed products and will work closely with a team of developers to leverage the potential of our data backbone in collaboration with stakeholders across the globe.
3. Based on your experience and capabilities you will drive or support projects to further improve & enhance the interdisciplinary collaboration and the operational excellence within the process & system landscape.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
If you like working in a global team and driving a global business in a hands-on and performance-oriented culture you will enjoy the job. If you believe working with colleagues from different backgrounds and interaction across all hierarchical and functional levels will be enriching – join the team!
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology; Master’s degree is a plus
- At least 2 years of professional experience with expertise in knowledge management with graph/semantic data models
- Ability for interdisciplinary and remote teamwork and project management capabilities
- High interest in the domain of technical products, its jobsite application and related data
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills in English; Additional languages are a plus
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.