Legal Counsel Market Reach and R&D (m/f/x)
What's the role?
We are looking for an in-house lawyer (m/f/d) in our headquarters in Liechtenstein to join our corporate legal & compliance department on a full-time basis with immediate effect. The role covers a divers and interesting spectrum of legal topics, ranging from the development of global legal concepts for our product and service offerings to R&D co-operations and indirect procurement. You will work in close alignment with our Region Legal Teams around the world and advise our business owners in Strategic Marketing and the Business Units on market topics. The position will report to the Team Lead Market Reach and Product Liability.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
In this role, you will consult on strategic marketing projects and support Hilti business owners in developing new product and service offers. This includes drafting of global sales contract templates, defining customer contracting processes and coordinating roll-outs with our legal departments in the different Hilti regions. The position will be responsible for legal projects including further development and maintenance of our legal training platform. You will also draft, review and negotiate R&D contracts in close cooperation with our leading development engineers. Furthermore, the role involves reviewing and negotiating a wide array of indirect procurement contracts for Hilti Headquarters.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes us a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive.
What you need is:
- You hold a European law degree being at minimum equal to a master’s degree. Post-graduate education in an English-speaking environment (e.g. LL.M or similar) and bar exam are a plus
- You have a minimum of two years’ experience in drafting English contracts in an international company or law firm
- You are curious beyond legal matters and enjoy translating business and technical requirements into ready-to-use legal concepts
- You act as business partner with strong problem-solving skills, offering practical, business relevant & pragmatic legal advice
- You excel at prioritising and effectively managing business stakeholders as well as own tasks in a risk-based approach to focus on what matters most
- You have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English and the ability to translate complex legal issues into business language
- You are a team player who enjoys working within an international legal community and across departments
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Andrea Feurstein: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrea-maria-feurstein-ll-m-ph-d-7a52b8212/
Learn more about us: https://careers.hilti.li/en-li
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.