Marketing Communications Manager (m/f/x)
What's the role?
As part of our global brand and marcoms team, you will be developing, implementing, and monitoring customer-centric marketing communications programs that strengthen our brand and contribute to our business. You will be collaborating with numerous stakeholders across different functions and levels, including different units and teams at the Headquarters as well as in market organizations.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- You will transform customer insights and market trends into global omnichannel communication programs that address audience needs.
- For a seamless customer journey, you will collaborate with and within cross-functional, agile teams and orchestrate owned and paid channels with the channel owners.
- You will effectively support and guide content production, carried out by internal content creators and external agencies.
- By assuring audience-centric messaging across the full funnel, you will generate measurable impact and optimize performance where needed.
- You will define and drive end-to-end campaigns with full budget responsibility.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
Do you want to create an impact for an iconic brand? This position is an exciting marketing communications function that contributes to shaping the way Hilti runs full-funnel campaigns, supported by the latest technologies. If customer-centric communication and working across different functions and geographies are amongst your passions, then get in touch with us - we very much look forward to hearing from you!
What you need is:
- University degree in marketing / marketing communications or an equivalent qualification
- Experience in marketing communication (min. 5 years) with proof of success in creative campaign development and deployment, including digital marketing and content production, preferably both on agency and client side, or
- You possess broad experience in different marketing and sales functions, preferably in a B2B environment, with deep business, customer and industry understanding in combination with a high learning agility
- You have strong interpersonal skills to successfully perform in a global matrix environment and excellent stakeholder management skills across all levels
- You are able to manage multiple cross-functional projects in parallel and have a “getting-things-done” approach
- Excellent professional command of English, additional languages are a clear benefit
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Harald Prantner, Head of Marketing Communications.
*For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland / Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss / Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.
Learn more about us : https://careers.hilti.li/en-li
Learn more about life at Hilti Headquarters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeJPLBszc2A
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.