Onsite IT Specialist (m/f/x)
What's the role?
We are looking for an open-minded, communicative and technically competent IT specialist to strengthen our regional IT delivery team, which offers our user community competent advice on various IT topics.
You will also take part and support challenging IT projects like renewal of Technology and integrating new Services.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Your main tasks include supporting and maintain our user community in Schaan and Buchs for the entire IT services landscape, including hardware, digital workstations, applications, devices, etc., as well as following established processes in the management of incidents and service requests throughout their lifecycle. In your role as IT specialist, you are responsible for troubleshooting, configuring, maintaining and managing assets on all end-user devices. Furthermore, you are responsible for gain the best possible user experience while handling different IT cases. You will participate in projects and take technical responsibility in IT themes.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
About you: you are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered a final destination but the starting point.
What you need is:
- Completed IT education or technical vocational training with further education in the field of computer science
- Ideally you have a proven track record in developing of around 3-5 years preferably in a similar support role
- You are a team player and are resilient in terms of workload
- Hands-on mentality best describes you
- You have experience in IT projects and guiding the business in implementing their desired IT solutions.
- Deep knowledge of Windows 10 operating systems, Active Directory, Microsoft Office Suite / Office 365, Share Point and OneDrive
- Familiar with video conferencing systems and other audio / video devices and technologies
- Ability to perform complex troubleshooting of IT devices (laptops, tablets, cell phones, printers, etc.)
- Knowledge of industry standard service desk processes and procedures
Learn more about us : https://careers.hilti.li/en-li
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.