Project Manager, Digital & Services (m/f/x)
What's the role?
As part of the offer marketing team, you will lead the identification, development and marketing of relevant softwares and services for our focus customer segments. This will involve partnering with customers to translate complex business needs into simplified requirements, with internal business units and experts to develop the solutions units as well as with market organizations and segments to effectively roll-out these.
Above all your role is to truly drive innovation and integrate new and existing solutions to integrate into the customer workflow and generate value for them.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- Lead multiple digital and services projects for existing and new solutions, at different stage of maturity.
- Own the end-to-end project management on the strategic initiatives, from problem solving and planning to the coordination of their development and implementation.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Segments, Business units, Market Organizations) in a self-driven way, to identify offer gaps per segment, to identify detailed requirements, support with the development of the service offering, prioritize and roll-out in different markets.
- Define detailed requirements in the services development in partnership with key accounts to address the needs and requirements of the customers.
- Drive the implementation of the released solutions by developing marketing assets and training market reach on how to sell these solutions.
- Innovate, explore or pilot with more interesting solutions.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
About you: you are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered a final destination but the starting point.
What you need is:
- Ideally you have a proven track record in developing and marketing products in B2B space driving high impact and visibility projects
- You hold a master’s degree in Business (MBA) with Engineering background (bachelor’s in science or engineering)
- Experience with or within EPC, Engineering Consultant, Contractors and work on Energy projects preferred
- Your working style is proactive, and you have a “getting-things-done” approach
- You have strong interpersonal skills to successfully perform in a global matrix environment, excellent stakeholder management skills
- You are fluent in English (additional European languages are an asset)
- Ownership to carry a project from beginning to end depending on the maturity of the solution
- Strong strategic, analytical and conceptual skills
- International travel activity 15 – 20%
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Tarun Kinra, Role Team Lead Digital Projects (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tarun-kinra-94b0055/)
*For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland/ Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss/ Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.
Learn more about us: https://careers.hilti.li/en-li
Learn more about our sustainability efforts:
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.