Project Manager Technology Development
What's the role?
We are looking for a project manager who leads technology projects within our production plant based at our HQ in Schaan, Liechtenstein. You will be responsible for technology development, to realize new manufacturing technologies (such as flexible machines), and strategic projects.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
You will develop new technologies for global manufacturing in-line with the needs of future product development. You will drive technology projects within a global and cross-functional project team and use the network of external partners and internal departments. You are responsible for the implementation of new manufacturing technologies in the area of the anchor manufacturing.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
At Hilti we truly believe in a long-term relationship with our employees. We are committed to support their well-being at work and to accompany them throughout the phases of their personal life’s. Next to our competitive compensation package we have many additional benefits:
• 20% home office and trust-based flexible working hours. We highly value trust and we know our people take responsibility and ownership, hence there is no reason to track working time.
• 22 Holidays, topped up with an additional 10 compensation days. Opportunity to request 9 or 15 additional holidays per calendar year with a deduction of salary.
• Sabbatical and parental leave options
• In company training options (online platform and in-class trainings e.g. Harvard@Hilti)
Why should you apply?
Your new role will allow you to really pull up your sleeves and think of how to make things happen. Do you like developing new technologies? Do you want to move something in a challenging environment? You are up for a global career in an international company and want to continuously develop yourself? Within this team, you will be able to learn fast from senior team members and receive guided coaching from your team lead to move into the next step in the years to come.
What you need is:
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Sciences
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Project Manager in an international corporate group
- Excellent skills in project management
- Fluent in English and German
- Readiness to travel about 20%