Scrum Master (m/f/x)
What's the role?
We are looking for a Scrum Master who will support teams in properly applying the Scrum framework, through demonstrating deep understanding of Scrum values, practices, and agile principles. The successful candidate will be able to focus on one team and effectively support them along their agile journey.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As Scrum Master you will serve teams within the organization to:
- Build team cohesion through collaboration and effective communication.
- Utilize effective information radiators for clear, transparent communication to the organization.
- Implement Scrum practices, Agile methodologies, and technical excellence practices for product development.
- Help configure and maintain agile project management tool (Jira).
- Maintain relevant metrics which aid in the guidance of the Scrum team towards efficient processes and outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Active participant in local Agile communities of practice.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
Are you passionate of Scrum Master field? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
What you need is:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field and minimum two 2 years’ experience, OR High School diploma and minimum five 5 years relevant experience, required
- Minimum two 2 or more years as a Scrum Master; Scrum Certification (CSM, SSM), preferred
- Demonstrated skills include project and resource prioritization, product and technology road mapping, project management, Agile software development, strong customer focus influencing without authority
- Driven towards continuous improvement, self-motivated, able to learn quickly, able to multi-task, able to assist teams to meet Sprint commitments, and has a fanatical work ethic
- Assertive able to encourage and influence adherence to Agile/Scrum concepts and practices
- Demonstrated excellence of interpersonal skills with the ability to work with widely diverse personalities
Learn more about us: https://careers.hilti.li/en-li
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.
*For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland/ Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss/ Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.