Senior Integration Solution Architect
What's the role?
In this role, located at the Hilti headquarters in Liechtenstein, you will be embedded in an agile development set-up and part of an international team. You will be a driving force to define and implement Hilti’s IoT services and solutions integration into 3rd party systems.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
In your role, you will be a key contributor in integrating Hilti’s IoT services and solutions into 3rd party systems. You will review data models and business logic and specify functional and non-functional requirements. You will manage documentation of integration patterns, external interfaces and technical alignment between different stakeholders for system integration.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, these may include day care for your kids or a free in-house gym.
Why should you apply?
We are in need of your thirst for knowledge and courage to take on new challenges. You constantly strive to improve both yourself and your solutions and always aim for the very best results. You want to work in a fantastic and forward-looking growth area with technologically exciting tasks and prospects.
What you need is:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar discipline
- > 5 years of experience in Software engineering
- Experience with integration of customer ERP and CRM systems and those limitations
- Fundamental understanding of architecture and design of REST interfaces (e.g.Swagger)
- Advanced understanding of security, consistency and validation concepts on REST interfaces
- Proven knowledge of development frameworks and technologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Experience with off-shore development and intercultural collaboration
- Collaborative team player with a hands-on attitude
- Fluent in English required, German is a plus