Senior Supplier Quality and Process Manager
What's the role?
To create enthusiastic customers, an outstanding quality performance of our products and services must be maintained and continuously improved. As our business is going global intensely, there are many challenges lying ahead, not only with regards to quality. Located in our business unit Installation Systems, you will support our strategic moves by improving our supplier quality level and driving systematic overarching process improvement. You will interact with suppliers, business unit functions, beyond that with selected customers and headquarter functions.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
In your role, you will work with our core suppliers on substantial quality improvements. Besides, you will take over the quality role in product development projects and overarching process improvement initiatives, not only focussing on quality. In addition, you will contribute to the advancement of our on-site Quality Management System and shopfloor quality assurance. If the situation requires, you will also support in supplier auditing and release, complaint management, related market communication and sustainable problem solving. Entering as team member, we expect you to timely develop into a leadership role. Therefore, you will constantly work with high visibility towards the top management and you will have the opportunity to build-up a network for your further career advancement.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
If you are passionate about developing solid performers to a world-class supplier base, if you enjoy hands-on work, challenges and huge freedom, if you like to structure and roll-out effective approaches to reach your goals, please do not hesitate to send us your application.
What you need is:
- You have an engineering background (mechanical, industrial, etc). Ideally combined with a Master in Business Administration as a plus
- You have an outstanding track record in supply quality development, shopfloor quality and continuous improvement. You are able to convince your peers of instituting new strategies of improvement
- You show a convincing problem solving and conceptual capability, proven by solved (operational) issues in complex organizations, e.g. Six Sigma Black or Green Belt
- Technical understanding in metal processing, especially welding, coating, cold forming is a plus
- You have a distinctive experience, knowledge and certification in state-of-the-art methods and tools of quality, process and supplier management
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills on top-management level, therefore English is a must & International flexibility and willingness to travel within Europe mainly (20-40% possibility of traveling)
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Mary- Dalia Santana-Perez, Head of Quality BU Installation. https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-dalia-santana-813010b4/
Learn more about us : https://careers.hilti.li/en-li
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.