Supplier Quality Manager
What's the role?
As a passionate problem solver, you will support our strategy by raising supplier quality levels and driving process improvements. You will interact with suppliers and business unit functions, but also work together with selected customers.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As part Business Unit Installation Systems, you’ll be working closely with our core suppliers to ensure the high-quality standards we need to create enthusiastic customers. Furthermore, you’ll create and implement initiatives to improve processes involved in product development projects. You will contribute to the advancement of our on-site Quality and Process Management System, lead supplier audits, manage complaints, and offer ongoing and sustainable solutions. Starting as team member, with time you could develop into a leadership role. We will offer you the visibility and the network opportunities for your further career development.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, these may include day care for your kids or a free in-house gym.
Why should you apply?
If you are passionate about developing solid performers to a world-class supplier base, if you enjoy hands-on work, challenges and huge freedom, if you like to structure and roll-out effective approaches to reach your goals, please do not hesitate to send us your application.
What you need is:
- An engineering background (mechanical, industrial, etc). A
- Master in Business Administration is a plus. Dedicated, a quick learner, and adaptable that will be able to pick up a new technology with relative ease
- Must have competence in supply quality development, process quality and continuous improvement.
- Proven operational convincing problem solving and conceptual capability.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English. Work Experience in multi culture organization. Right cultural mix for 'Hands-on'
- International flexibility and willingness to travel, mainly within Europe (20-40%). Responsible, dependable and committed to the team’s objectives to ensure improvements within our area.
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.