Time to Money (TTM) Project Leader: Business Unit Power Tools & Accessories (m/f/x)
What's the role?
As a Project Manager, you are responsible from the technology maturity (product & production) of a new product to a successful launch in the markets. You manage interdisciplinary project teams with full responsibility on manufacturing costs, on-time delivery, quality and project budget. By orchestrating all the different functions, you create a creative, out of the box thinking atmosphere and an open trustful working environment.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
In this role, you will lead an interdisciplinary team alongside large and complex projects to introduce our innovative products to the market. First you need to understand customer needs to create a product system vision together with marketing and development. From there you need to define project goals and ensure performance in terms of value proposition, quality, costs, project timeline and budget. You master the management of multiple projects with sub-projects acting accordingly with multiple stakeholders. You will have intensive contact with external partners and suppliers to successfully launch your project.
- You are responsible for project management of end to end new product creation and life cycle management from design to production.
- You manage interdisciplinary project teams with full responsibility on manufacturing costs, on time delivery, quality and project budget.
- You balance initially the customer and stakeholder requirements to create a product vision that generate customer added value. Requirements engineering, synchronisation of the different streams on system level as well as release management should not be new territory, this is also valid to agile project management.
- You structure complex tasks into manageable work packages, and create realistic project plans with accurately estimated timelines and resources.
- You show evidence of being able to set priorities, understand the trade-offs and you take calculated risks, manage and mitigate them.
- You work with various partners and stakeholders like JVs, plants, markets, finance, technology experts and external vendors.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
If you like working in a global team and driving a global business in a hands-on and performance-oriented culture you will enjoy the job. If you are passionate, with high intrinsic motivation and are resilient and cannot wait to become a Time to Money Project Leader at Hilti Business Unit Measuring Systems, we look forward to receiving your application.
What you need is:
- Completed technical degree or further education, MBA is a plus
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience managing complex projects in a technical environment; ideally, additional experience beyond project management
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to lead the way in complex situations
- High affinity to technical, supply, marketing, and quality topics
- Structured person with the ability to reduce complexity and drive decisions at calculated risk
- High motivation and own drive to outdo oneself
- Very good communication and presentation skills in English and German, other languages an advantage
- Strong personality and team player with the ability to drive direction in an inclusive manner
- Willingness to travel domestic & international up to 30%
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Michael Bayerl, Teamlead Project Management
*For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland/ Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss/ Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.
Learn more about us : https://careers.hilti.li/en-li
Learn more about our sustainability efforts: https://www.hilti.group/content/hilti/CP/XX/en/company/Sustainability/Su...
Learn more about your BU:
Hilti Positioning Layout System
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.