Video and Photo Producer (m/f/x)
What's the role?
Are you an organizational talent? Passionate about video and photography? Then we are looking for you. As Video and Photo Producer you will be part of the Visual Production Team for our Website. You will lead video and photo production from inception through completion, by planning shoots, organizing schedules, hiring talent, and setting budgets. And you will be overseeing the entire logistical operations of the project.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- You coordinate all production processes and logistics
- Planning and directing the work of freelance production personnel, staff and external agencies
- Location and talent scouting
- Managing all production details, camera crews, photographers and third-party vendors
- Good budget and resource management skills
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
You are someone who wants to create impact for our brand and our business and with that to influence your own development. You are looking for your next challenge to drive the innovation in a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered a final destination but the starting point.
What you need is:
- Degree/education: Bachelor’s degree on project management or media field or 3+ years work experience as producer or event manager
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Proactive and problem-solving mindset
- Outgoing personality with strong communication skills
- Able to work in an international team
- Able to remain calm in an unpredictable environment
- Languages: English and German
- Driver’s License
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Monika Bechter, Role Teamlead Visual Content Production.
Learn more about us : https://careers.hilti.li/en-li
*For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland/ Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss/ Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.